Description

Loreta Wow Condos located in Residential Lausana

Loreta Development

  • Open views of the Golf Course and Lake
  • Designer carpentry
  • Large living / dining room and fully equipped kitchen and LED lighting design
  • 1, 2 and 3 bedroom models
  • Marble and granite countertops in bathrooms and kitchen
  • Laundry area

Loreta Amenities

  • Gym
  • Kids club
  • Garbage chute
  • Multipurpose room
  • Infinity pool overlooking Lake Lausana
  • Spa
  • Co-working
  • Lobby with Concierge
  • Rooftop with panoramic views
  • Access to all the amenities of Lausana

Models

TYPE UNIT 1 BEDROOM, Total area: 75m2
UNIT TYPE 2 BEDROOMS, Total area: 111m2
UNIT TYPE 3 BEDROOMS, Total area: 130m2
UNIT TYPE 1 BEDROOM GARDEN, Total area: 100m2
UNIT TYPE 2 BEDROOMS GARDEN, Total area: 175m2
UNIT TYPE PH1, Total area: 200m2
UNIT TYPE PH2, Total area: 200m2
UNIT TYPE PH3, Total area: 190m2

RECREATIONAL AREAS

Adventure Ride

EMOTION

    • Outdoor amphitheater
    • Art gardens
    • Picnic areas
    • Pet Park
    • Walking paths
    • Playground

ACTION

    • Outdoor gym
    • Sports fields
    • Skate park
    • Bmx-park
    • Walking paths
    • Climbing wall

Promenade Lausana

    • Bike path
    • Walking circuit
    • Lake Lausana
    • Meditation area
    • Recreational docks
    • Social areas

Club house

    • Sports fields
    • Restaurant with terrace
    • Gym
    • Recreational pool
    • Multipurpose room
    • Kids club

Friends & Family stage. Prices $2,200,000 – $6,750,000Pesos

Payment Methods

  1. Down payment 30%, Remaining 70%, 36 Monthly Payments, 5% discount
  2. Down payment 80%, Remaining 20%, 0 monthly payments, 10% discount

Your home in the new integrated community, with a natural environment

Property documents

Loreta Wow Condos
Loreta Wow Condos
Loreta Wow Condos
Loreta Wow Condos
Loreta Wow Condos
Loreta Wow Condos
Loreta Wow Condos
Loreta Wow Condos
Loreta Wow Condos
Loreta lista de precios agosto 2022
Loreta Brochure

Habla a

  • City Cancún
  • State/county Quintana Roo
  • Area Cancun

Details

Updated on August 9, 2022 at 9:17 pm
  • Property ID: 71769
  • Precio: Starting at $2,200,000/Pesos
  • Kind of property: Apartment
  • Estado de la propiedad: Preconstruction, Sale

Resume

Property ID: 71769
  • Apartment
  • Kind of property

Similar properties

Compare listings

Compare
staffsucasacancun
  • staffsucasacancun
This site is registered on wpml.org as a development site.